Monday, July 26, 2010

Number 1 Failure of Weight loss caused by the failure of efforts


The greatest obstacle to successful weight loss is not eating, not handle this.

It is negative thinking.

View this scenario, one of the newspapers in my weight loss clients (used with permission):

I need to lose weight.
I had to lose weight.
You do not need to diet.

I start on Monday. Monday easy. In fact, why wait until Monday? Start today! It would be terrible. It would be great, but once you start to lose a few pounds, and moved it, and I am motivated to continue. Is not that how it works?

7:30 black coffee and hard boiled egg.

10 hours of the morning hungry. Oh! Someone brought cake!
But I would not. Although I have hunger. I feel really silly. Hey, why Julie and I want to eat the cake? How to stay thin if you eat the cake? I can not donate. I'm so fat. Look at me! There are a lot of fun. I wonder why I like a donut and a tub of lard and Julie eat, eat what you want and never get rid one. Life is not fair!

11 hours, without lunch break, but I have so hungry I could eat a horse. I go to Delhi and the beginning of the lunch break. Revised power, but also see new species, and not dry. I looked at the list of soup. All I want. There was really nothing else to eat, so I ordered a cheeseburger and fries, then unwrap the cake.

11:40 Oh boy I do not feel guilty. I am very poor. I have no willpower at all. I was not so good, every morning! It was not even a donut! I went very far.

I wonder how many calories cheeseburger that I just inhaled? Was it what was so small. In fact, I have yet hungry. I will not lose weight. I do not know what is wrong with me. It can never be corrected.

I do not know how to stay alive, even on this track. I totally incompetent. It's a good thing my boss is not known. He saw what a fool I am.
I did not belong to the life of a horrible person. I'm not sure it was my fault. Who do I can blame them? Oh, that's stupid. It was my fault. I am weak, I'm stupid and I'm clumsy, I could not do anything right. I'm an idiot ... Delirium

It is easy to see how this kind of spiral of a person eating a cheeseburger, that "terrible person" in record time. What awfulize for "situations, people or ourselves and have a profound influence on our attitude to life!

Here are some elements of negative thinking:

First Lakes and lasting problems

Second we identify themselves and the problem or the cause of the problem, then

Third Begin to feel that the problem is a symbol of personal shortcomings.

I had a magazine with a different story for my country. Once, on a trip, I stopped at a gas station, to reduce the speed of the gas tank and I'm full. While in later my car began spraying and acting as if the engine will die. Do not accelerate smoothly, and I felt like the car, which flew by me while playing around. I directly to the lack of compliance with the new gas. It would be good to run for a while, then start the frequency of routine. I drove until the car was almost a quarter of a century under a full tank back in the last season. Reducing back problems and had to quarter tank is less than the total return. Stops problems.

The point here is that I am not at all emotional about the poor gas (probably mixed with water) that I bought. We certainly do not blame me. I have a mental note to be more careful in the choice of a gas station and did what I could to this problem. Then I spent.

What if life can be calmly and rationally with decisions about the food? If we do not "awful" join us in a bad decision, but simply and updates moving forward?

In fact, the car in the comparison is very useful when it comes to food. The food is fuel for us.

When we have lunch and much too, and we go and sputter through the long afternoon or after a nap. If we are really hungry to ignore, and us the next time we come to 10 meters overeating food. If overwhelmed, tired or stressed and snacks high in carbohydrates or sweets to give us a rapid rise, then fall into an impoverished which require more energy, are guaranteed.

It can be complicated and food science. Excess emotional decisions and decisions can be difficult, if not a shock, frankly.

Detect and remove negative thoughts and destructive when it is a very important process of feeding the body. This is one of the most important steps in developing a healthy life and lifestyle

No comments: